DRE California Real Estate Exam Review Classes
Continuing Education & PreLicense Courses
Revei is proud to partner with the highest caliber Realtor® associations and brokerages in California.
Below are the top 10 Revei partners (in no particular order):
- Orange County Realtors
- ReMax Estate Properties
- Pacific West Association of Realtors
- Tulare County Association of Realtors
- West San Gabriel Valley Association of Realtors
- Century 21 Discovery
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors
- Oroville Association of Realtors
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors
- Bakersfield Association of Realtors
If you would like Revei to hold future Continuing Ed and pre-license Crash Courses in your area, please contact Revei: (800) 582-7979
Residential Purchase AgreementEverything you need to know about the Residential Purchase Agreement to better serve your clients and protect yourself. Class is up to date to ensure your commissions are paid in full and on time.
- The 2 plus 1 plus 1 plus 10 plus 1 plus 1 page RPA – Agency and stuff – but don’t practice LAW!
- What makes a valid, binding contract?!
- Step by step through each paragraph – what fun!
- Mediate, Arbitrate or Litigate! Oh MY!
Residential Listing AgreementListings are the name of the game, more listings equals more money in your pocket. BUT, you need to know how to properly fill out the listing agreement to get your commission. Plus, you'll learn techniques to get more.
- The 11 page (really 5 pages) – Agency and stuff
- What are the 3 types of Listings
- How are Deposits handled NOW! – 10145 of the B & P Code
- Who can I talk to get more answers?
DisclosureCan you believe there are over 40 standard disclosure in residential real estate? We cover all of them plus how they relate to the forms you are required to use. Class also includes what you need to know to reduce your risk in the real estate transaction.
- Total Review of Sales Disclosure Chart
- Forms Advisor – here it is!
- Forms Tutor!!! Now you have NO excuse
- The difference between Residential & Commercial Disclosures discussed
- Where to find “it” at CAR.org
- How does this relate to the RPA-CA!
- Real Estate Probate 101, everything you need to be knowledgeable in court and close the deal.
- 6 reason for Probate - not all are good
- What avoids Probate?
- Working with an attorney!
- Questions to ask an attorney
- Understanding new C.A.R. COVID-19 forms.
- We will cover the 7+ coronavirus forms line by line and how to present them to your clients properly.
- What you need to know to decrease risk and keep you and your clients safe!
- Situational Awareness
- Levels of Awareness
- Time Awareness
- Driving Awareness
- Walking Awareness
- Weather Awareness
- Best practices for real estate agents!
- Email safety
- Passwords - yikes
- Don't send valuable info by standard Email
- DON'T click on stuff
- Text scams
- Patch, update and pray
License renewal crash courseThe license renewal crash course is an optional review of pertinent info from the 45 hours of reading material. Attending this class will help you successfully complete the online final exams for your continuing education requirements. This program will cover the education for Salesperson and Broker license renewals and will save you time. Disclaimer - 45 hours of CE credit will be awarded after successful completion of online final exams through www.revei.com which can only be taken once the appropriate enrollment time of 6 days has passed. Topics covered:
- Risk Management
- Trust Fund Handling
- Fair Housing
- Management & Supervision
- Legal & Marketing Update
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.